A Customized Curriculum For Your Students
Demands on teachers are growing with increased testing, crowded classrooms and tight schedules. StudySync’s classroom management tools allow teachers to easily customize and differentiate curriculum to offer engaging, multimedia assignments to all levels of learners.
Teachers Can Support All Levels of Learners:
Simply and Effectively
Teacher Tools for Differentiation and Assessment
StudySync’s management tools put the teacher in control, allowing differentiated instruction based on students’ needs. Teachers can customize, assign, track, and review each student’s work, anywhere, anytime.
Easy Tracking of Students' Performance
Adaptive assessment tools allow teachers to easily track student progress and improvement. By having access to a complete body of a student’s work, teachers are able to give formative feedback and track growth of a student’s thinking over time.
Powerful Academic Supports
StudySync offers a supportive educational experience for a diverse student body. Teachers can access Tier 1 content for universal application for all students across disciplines, as well as Tier 2 and Tier 3 supports.
- Audio Readings of All Texts, many with Audio Text Highlight
- Closed Captioning of Video Lessons
- Background-building Introductions and Video Previews to All Units and Texts
- Annotation Tools to Aid in Reading and Writing Development
- Concept, Academic, and Idiomatic Vocabulary and Grammar Support
“StudySync is, quite simply, flawless: from its extremely high production quality to its pedagogy and professional, highly engaging narrations.”
10 Ways To Differentiate Instruction with StudySync
StudySync places differentiation tools into the hands of teachers.
- Customize assignments based on whole class, small group, or individual learning objectives utilizing the Access Path within the lesson plan to bring student skills to grade level
- Assign custom writing prompts to groups based on learning level and ability
- Group peer-reviewed assignments by interest and/or learning level
- Assign different library excerpts and Blasts to different groups based on Lexile® level or learning objective
- Provide appropriate learning supports and challenges to groups within a single class
- Link assignments across classrooms and buildings to address specific learning needs
- Search texts using their Lexile® level, literacy standards, subject area, and theme
- Project video lessons with closed-captioning support
- Activate audio readings of the text to support aural learning for struggling readers and English Language Development
- Encourage students to annotate readings to highlight key concepts and unfamiliar words online or in their print companion
“StudySync is a powerful tool that students and teachers can use in the pursuit of authentic literacy.”
Dean of Academics at Vintage High School, Napa Valley, CA