Your Curriculum, Your Way
Demands on teachers are growing with increased testing, crowded classrooms and tight schedules. StudySync’s teacher tools allow easy access to engaging, multimedia assignments. One click directly from our library, and students are on their way. It’s never been easier to provide your students with a powerful foundation for building literacy skills
StudySync Supports All Levels of Learners:
Simply and Effectively
StudySync’s management tools put the teacher in control
StudySync’s management tools put the teacher in control, allowing differentiated instruction based on students’ needs. Teachers can choose from hundreds of texts and assignments, or they can create their own. Assigning, tracking, and reviewing each student’s work, anywhere, anytime. Teachers can effectively use StudySync to supplement their existing curriculum, or build an entire syllabus for a semester or full year.
Tracks Student’s Class Performance
Adaptive assessment tools allow teachers to easily track student progress and improvement. By having access to a complete body of a student’s work, teachers are able to give formative feedback and track growth of a student’s thinking over time.
StudySync Provides the Necessary Academic Supports
StudySync offers a powerful educational experience for a diverse student body. Teachers can access Tier 1 content for universal application for all students across disciplines, as well as Tier 2 and Tier 3 supports.
- Audio Readings of All Texts
- Closed Captioning of Video Lessons
- Background-building Introductions and Video Previews to All Texts
- Annotation Tools to Aid in Reading a Text
- Concept, Academic, and Idiomatic Vocabulary Support
“StudySync is, quite simply, flawless: from its extremely high production quality to its pedagogy and professional, highly engaging narrations.”
Nine Ways StudySync Helps You to Differentiate Instruction
Easily integrated into existing curricula, StudySync places the control of the classroom in the hands of the teacher.
- Customize assignments based on whole class, small group, or individual learning objectives
- Customize writing prompts based on learning level and ability
- Group peer-reviewed assignments by interest and/or learning level
- Assign different library excerpts to different groups based on Lexile® level or learning objective
- Provide appropriate learning supports and challenges to groups within a single class
- Link assignments across classrooms and buildings to address specific learning needs
- Texts are searchable via Lexile® level, Common Core standard, subject area, and theme
- Video lessons provide closed-captioning support
- All texts include audio readings to support aural learning, struggling as well as advanced readers, and English Language Learners
“StudySync is a powerful tool that students and teachers can use in the pursuit of authentic literacy.”
Dean of Academics at Vintage High School, Napa Valley, CA